"Take Me To Your World" by Ery Lutfi
Lyrics :
While I think about the pain
There's something I can't understand
I feel like stuck in the rain
I can't wake up and try to make sense
And I try to do the best
But everytime I tried it always crash
Everyday it made a mess
Cause my world keep menace
I keep trying to escape
I keep running to can fly away
I need you to help me out
This is nightmare in my everynight
And I need you to
Take me to your world
I just want to fly away
When I cried
Wish you present in my day
And tonight
I will pray
There's an angel released me
From this pain that hurts me
Take me to your world
Too much needle through my heart
Make me fall and fall so fall apart
need to happy like you are
I think it will be so far
I keep trying to escape
I keep running to can fly away
I need you to help me out
This is nightmare in my everynight
And I need you to
Take me to your world
I just want to fly away
When I cried
Wish you present in my day
And tonight
I will pray
There's an angel released me
From this pain that hurts me
Take me to your world
I can't hold this pain
For a long time , for a long time
This is so sad
Where is my shine ? Where is my shine
I need you to
Take me to your world
I just want to fly away
When I cried
Wish you present in my day
And tonight
I will pray
There's an angel released me
From this pain that hurts me
Take me to your world
Thanks to :
• Ei Beat Production
• ELSwag Record
Eizy - Take Me To Your World | |
| 509 Likes | 509 Dislikes |
| 34,237 views views | 120,174 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 29 Apr 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét